1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Sep '21 23:10
    @relentless-red said
    @VESPIN

The bigger picture for me is that if there isn't a clear mechanism for organising a fair fight then very few people will want to put the time in as a clan leader, less challenges get organised and less players will want the clan challenges, preferring to find their own games in tournaments.

If clan leaders burn out and just accept loaded challenges then t ...[text shortened]... set up a fair fight or the whole system dies. Would clan ratings help that or is there a better way?
    In my humble opinion? I don't think there will ever be nor can there ever exist a perfect system. I think we come up with idea's and the one's that most agree on seem to be put into affect by the owner. I think there are still many great leaders out there that really care about even, equal, and fair matches.

To answer your question, yes a clan rating is certainly a start. I think it should be different then your regular rating, tournament ratings, and personal game ratings.

I know this would be a coding nightmare but it would really help in my opinion. We also need more leaders who care enough to play matches that are fair, even if it means you gamble a bit. I have to do this in order to get matches sometimes.

So yes a rating for players in clans separate from other ratings.

I think this is one of many tools including some we already have in place that can help make the clan system better. I think with all things, especially technology, there are always ways of improving things. We just have to keep the idea's coming in, and hope they are able to put them into place.

It's going to be a thing where the clan system will always be worked on, and tweaked as time goes on. And I am hoping that little by little the end product will be the best version of itself.

So a clan rating, and the current tools would be a really great start. I hope people will go for it. And hoping the leaders that really care hang in there and keep doing their best. It's all we can do.

I really would like a different rating for clans.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Sep '21 12:00
    @lemondrop said
    I declare you a non sandbagger and player of distinction
    You didn't have to back me on that one lemon. I only wish I could say the same thing about you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree