let's all get together for cyber hug
    I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen! 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 23:58
    @roma45 Okay I have to jump in here. I feel a little picked on Roma. Never in public places, but in the middle of night when I am exhausted, the kind where you would never think of getting in a car exhausted, I will sit to pee because I am exhausted and to lazy to stand. lol lol Now I cant speak for anyone else, but I can tell you it's a great solution for how to pee in the middle of the night. lol lol

I am secure enough in my manhood to share that with everyone. 🙂 Or maybe I need therapy? lol Travel plans finally being planned as well. Thank god. I need a vacation in the worse way. Hope you are well.

Michael
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '18 11:32
    @vespin said
    @roma45 Okay I have to jump in here. I feel a little picked on Roma. Never in public places, but in the middle of night when I am exhausted, the kind where you would never think of getting in a car exhausted, I will sit to pee because I am exhausted and to lazy to stand. lol lol Now I cant speak for anyone else, but I can tell you it's a great solution for how to pee in t ...[text shortened]... ing planned as well. Thank god. I need a vacation in the worse way. Hope you are well.

Michael
    You don't wet your bed? What is wrong with sitting, you do it for the other job that needs to be done daily if you are regular? 😉

-VR
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 14:13
    @very-rusty said
    I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen! 😉

-VR
    Why not give it a try?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 15:39
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Why not give it a try?
    You go first let me know how it turns out for you! 😉 😛

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree