1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 14:50
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I thought I heard a bunch of screaming cats coming from, somewhere. 😉
    Maybe you should lay off snorting that white stuff then dude. You hear all kinds off things when you're on that stuff I believe. It's all right dude. A good nights sleep and the screaming cats will stop.

Take care
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 14:51
    I thought I heard a bunch of screaming cats coming from, somewhere. 😉
    What you get up to in your bedroom is of no interest on RHP.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 17:52
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Maybe you should lay off snorting that white stuff then dude. You hear all kinds off things when you're on that stuff I believe. It's all right dude. A good nights sleep and the screaming cats will stop.

Take care
    Actually, I've never touched the stuff.

But...I was a kindred gardener during the 1970s. But that stuff filled my ears with howling...laughter.

Thanks for the memories.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:181 edit
    Actually, I've never touched the stuff.

But...I was a kindred gardener during the 1970s. But that stuff filled my ears with howling...laughter.

Thanks for the memories.
    Hey, no worries.

What's with the screaming cats then? Hearing screaming cats is not a good sign. Randomly writing about it out of the blue is even worse. A cry for help?

Maybe a good psychiatrist could help you through this testing time old mate.
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 12:25
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Hey, no worries.

What's with the screaming cats then? Hearing screaming cats is not a good sign. Randomly writing about it out of the blue is even worse. A cry for help?

Maybe a good psychiatrist could help you through this testing time old mate.
    Hahaha....I was actually referring to the apparent "cat fight" that seemed to be happening in this thread.

I'll try to be less clever in future. Because, clearly, I'm not qualified. 🙂
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 15:05
    Hahaha....I was actually referring to the apparent "cat fight" that seemed to be happening in this thread.

I'll try to be less clever in future. Because, clearly, I'm not qualified. 🙂
    If that was you being "clever" cant wait for a dumb post....😅

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree