1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 14:56
    @suzianne said
    Can @mghrn55 or someone bring the rest of us up to speed on what's been happening in this RHP clan news that I've only managed to get pieces of here and there? Has @Mctayto finally been banned from clan play for good? What about @lemondrop 's clan's (whatever it's called this week) points? Have all the games leading to the excess clan points been annulled, or just the po ...[text shortened]... etallica back in the lead in Net Points, but I'm skimpy on the details. Someone clue me in, please.
    Yes, Russ has responded in the appropriate manner.
    He has issued both a punitive and corrective (data) response.

Firstly, McTayto is no longer a subscriber, hence can no longer participate in the clan feature.
    Not a site ban, but appears to be a subscription ban.
    I guess he is being allowed to pursue his goal of the million move milestone, but as a non-subscriber.

Secondly, McTayto’s clan game results have been nullified, or zeroed out, resulting in the adjustment of the net points of Lemondrop’s clan. About 360 points deducted according to my estimates.

Thirdly, Lemondrop has disbanded his clan. On his own or with some help from Russ I am not sure.

Finally, Russ has indicated that he will take a look at the clan feature with focus on opportunities for improvement.
    Not immediately, but in future. For now, he wanted to restore stability and order to the clan community.

I thank you (and others) for your continued support through the last few fiascos.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 15:32
    @suzianne said
    Can @mghrn55 or someone bring the rest of us up to speed on what's been happening in this RHP clan news that I've only managed to get pieces of here and there? Has @Mctayto finally been banned from clan play for good? What about @lemondrop 's clan's (whatever it's called this week) points? Have all the games leading to the excess clan points been annulled, or just the po ...[text shortened]... etallica back in the lead in Net Points, but I'm skimpy on the details. Someone clue me in, please.
    from the horse's mouth
    stay clueless it makes you a bit more tolerable
    gertrude
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 16:17
    @lemondrop said
    from the horse's mouth
    stay clueless it makes you a bit more tolerable
    gertrude
    Gerty,

Why even go there? As a clan leader the person should know what is going on. Lets get past this and just move on, no need kicking a dead horse.

-VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 16:211 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Gerty,

Why even go there? As a clan leader the person should know what is going on. Lets get past this and just move on, no need kicking a dead horse.

-VR
    right
    as a clan leader she should know
    but she doesn't

edit: all miss eye candy needs is a minute to read this thread or another one to be brought up to date
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 20:50
    @mghrn55 said
    Yes, Russ has responded in the appropriate manner.
    He has issued both a punitive and corrective (data) response.

Firstly, McTayto is no longer a subscriber, hence can no longer participate in the clan feature.
    Not a site ban, but appears to be a subscription ban.
    I guess he is being allowed to pursue his goal of the million move milestone, but as a non-subscriber.

Se ...[text shortened]... clan community.

I thank you (and others) for your continued support through the last few fiascos.
    In addiiton, I see that Delivery Boy clan is hemorrhaging members.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 21:00
    @moonbus said
    In addiiton, I see that Delivery Boy clan is hemorrhaging members.
    I deselected them at the same time
    they had no choice
    clan leaders are aware of this feature
    It's not the first time that I have done this
    probably the last
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 09:20
    @very-rusty said
    Gerty,

-VR
    Not wishing to flog a dead horse, but it's 'flog' a dead horse!

For crying out loud.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 11:38
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

For crying out loud.
    You 'flog' the dead horse all you want goad (Englishman) I'll 'kick' the dead horse (Canadian) 😛

For crying out loud! 😉

-VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 12:01
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

For crying out loud.
    Canadians have often mistaken a mule for a horse
    from afar they do look alike
    but a horse is a horse of course of course
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 12:181 edit
    @lemondrop said
    Canadians have often mistaken a mule for a horse
    from afar they do look alike
    but a horse is a horse of course of course
    Do you even know any Canadians out in the real world?

A lot of us brought up in the country, had horses so we would certainly know the difference. ( They in no way look like a mule as you said )

When did you become an Expert on Canadians and what they know and don't know?

-VR
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 12:29
    @very-rusty said
    Do you even know any Canadians out in the real world?

A lot of us brought up in the country, had horses so we would certainly know the difference. ( They in no way look like a mule as you said )

When did you become an Expert on Canadians and what they know and don't know?

-VR
    Wikipedia
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 12:312 edits
    @lemondrop said
    Wikipedia
    Try google and you will see the difference between mules and horses. (Sighs)

Some pictures there to show you the difference!~

-VR
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 12:38
    @very-rusty said
    Try google and you will see the difference between mules and horses. (Sighs)

Some pictures there to show you the difference!~

-VR
    if you reread my post you will notice I said from afar and not close enough to be kicked
    which is probably the distance you would need to tell the difference
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 13:00
    @lemondrop said
    if you reread my post you will notice I said from afar and not close enough to be kicked
    which is probably the distance you would need to tell the difference
    I could tell you from a half mile away the difference, at least when I was younger. I may have to be a little closer today. Even at a distance I don't think I would make the mistake because of the mane and tail which are quite different, if you are use to being around horses a good part of your life.

-VR
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 18:20
    @very-rusty said
    I could tell you from a half mile away the difference, at least when I was younger. I may have to be a little closer today. Even at a distance I don't think I would make the mistake because of the mane and tail which are quite different, if you are use to being around horses a good part of your life.

-VR
    you are a city slicker
    not a tough country boy
    could you tell the difference between a horse's ass and a mule's ass?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree