1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 May '19 13:50
    @wycombe-al said
    @Very-Rusty i get the impression admin don't care as long as they are making money, are there still moderators?
    I believe there are still moderators, but when it comes to the cheating going on. I am assuming Russ would be the one looking at this. I am sure it isn't a top priority for him, although it is for his members who play in the Clan Challenges.

-VR
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 May '19 18:33
    @very-rusty said
    I am sure it isn't a top priority for him, although it is for his members who play in the Clan Challenges.

-VR
    Speaking of which, I also think it is absolutely correct for other clan leaders and members to say that certain behavior is objectionable, outrageous, unsporting, etc., and to collect and post evidence and arguments in support of their position.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 May '19 18:59
    @caesar-salad said
    Speaking of which, I also think it is absolutely correct for other clan leaders and members to say that certain behavior is objectionable, outrageous, unsporting, etc., and to collect and post evidence and arguments in support of their position.
    Wonderful something we agree on! 😉

-VR
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 May '19 19:441 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Wonderful something we agree on! 😉

-VR
    VR, I think we probably agree on a lot of things. 😉

But I regret to say I can't think of a respectful enough gratuitous insult for the closer. At the moment I'm just coming up with lame ones like:

BTW, poutine gravy looks good on you. 😉
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 May '19 20:16
    @caesar-salad said
    VR, I think we probably agree on a lot of things. 😉

But I regret to say I can't think of a respectful enough gratuitous insult for the closer. At the moment I'm just coming up with lame ones like:

BTW, poutine gravy looks good on you. 😉
    You obviously have had a chip on your shoulder about something for a long time.

We were discussing Mctayto's tournament games hard fought, if you care to comment on them, fine if not that fine also. It will be discussed with or without you.

-VR
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 May '19 20:292 edits
    @very-rusty said
    You obviously have had a chip on your shoulder about something for a long time.

We were discussing Mctayto's tournament games hard fought, if you care to comment on them, fine if not that fine also. It will be discussed with or without you.

-VR
    Sir, you seem uncharacteristically huffy. 😲

I wonder if @mghrn55 was involved in writing that post -- sounds like his way of expressing himself more than yours.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 May '19 21:16
    @caesar-salad said

I wonder if @mghrn55 was involved in writing that post -- sounds like his way of expressing himself more than yours.
    mghrn55 never tells me what to type or not type EVER!!! So get that out of your mind right now!

-VR
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 May '19 22:202 edits
    @very-rusty said
    mghrn55 never tells me what to type or not type EVER!!! So get that out of your mind right now!

-VR
    Of course the most obvious response would be to wonder if VR were an alt-persona of mghrn55 so that he could play both the ponderous legalist and the playful forum-flooder, but as a recipient myself of such paranoiac treatment, I'd rather bet that VR is a separate and independent RHP member and has been all along. 😉

I do wonder about this recent change in VR's tone, though.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 May '19 12:352 edits
    @caesar-salad said
    Of course the most obvious response would be to wonder if VR were an alt-persona of mghrn55 so that he could play both the ponderous legalist and the playful forum-flooder, but as a recipient myself of such paranoiac treatment, I'd rather bet that VR is a separate and independent RHP member and has been all along. 😉

I hadn't noticed a difference in my tone, perhaps it is that time of the month for me. 😛 😉

Nice job getting the conversation away from what it should be about: "Mctayto tournament games hard fought"

Probably why you remind several posters of another poster who use to do exactly that same thing!! 😉
    -VR
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 May '19 12:57
    @caesar-salad said

Nope
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 May '19 20:00
    @caesar-salad said

I wonder if you have enough sense to stop pissing in your own boots.
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    29 May '19 23:21
    @shortcircuit said
    I wonder if you have enough sense to stop pissing in your own boots.
    You'd better check your own footwear, because I don't wear boots. 😉
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 May '19 06:52
    @caesar-salad said
    You'd better check your own footwear, because I don't wear boots. 😉
    Not,.....sandals?
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 May '19 18:00
    At this time, I see no real need to post all of Mctayto's tossed games.
    Enough evidence has been provided to expose his activities.

However, on occasion, I will post a recent game or two just to let you know that he is still at it.
    And that he continues to thumb his nose at the clan community and site administration.
    2 more tossed games today.
    Game 13251910
    Game 13251586
  15. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    30 May '19 21:50
    @mghrn55 said
    At this time, I see no real need to post all of Mctayto's tossed games.
    Enough evidence has been provided to expose his activities.

However, on occasion, I will post a recent game or two just to let you know that he is still at it.
    And that he continues to thumb his nose at the clan community and site administration.
    2 more tossed games today.
    Game 13251910
    Game 13251586
    You are getting lazy 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree