1. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 16:31
    Just caught up with this thread. Thanks for all the interest and kind words and sorry for my neglect. The clan are pretty clear it's a clan for Liverpool fans who follow the team (and not as their second team).
  2. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 12:22
    @wycombe-al said
    @Relentless-Red great the clan is back, now can you become the top sports based clan is the next challenge
    Looked back at the early Liverpool FC Supporters clan challenges and found games against Chelsea FC, Man Utd, Everton and Gooners. Sometimes no movers in those clans going back as far as 07 but the clans are still there if anybody wanted to approach Russ to take one over, remove the players that haven't moved for a few years and revive it.

Made me wonder if there should be an easily accessible list of dormant clans in case anybody wanted to resuscitate one??
  3. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    07 Aug '21 08:37
    @Relentless-Red well there are two Wycombe clans
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    07 Aug '21 08:50
    @wycombe-al said
    @Relentless-Red well there are two Wycombe clans
    Yeah, confusing. What happened there?
  5. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    08 Aug '21 17:39
    @Relentless-Red decided to leave and gave the clan to someone who made a right mess of it so was easier to start up another one then just recruit all the same people again

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree