1. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    08 Feb '20 07:38
    If challenges started this year end next year where would the points be calculated?

For the 2020 season or the 2021 season?
  2. Here
    Moves
    08 Feb '20 08:14
    @old-indian said
    If challenges started this year end next year where would the points be calculated?

If you can work out how any clan points are awarded
    Would you explain them to me because they do not make any sense what so ever
  3. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    08 Feb '20 08:49
    LoL
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    08 Feb '20 15:43
    @old-indian said

The year in which the challenge ends
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '20 17:31
    @padger said
    If you can work out how any clan points are awarded
    Would you explain them to me because they do not make any sense what so ever
    You've been here longer than I have by a few months and you still don't have that worked out yet?

-VR
  6. Here
    Moves
    08 Feb '20 17:47
    @very-rusty said
    You've been here longer than I have by a few months and you still don't have that worked out yet?

-VR
    well if you can explain how a clan that wins a challenge by 1 game gets the same points as a clan that wins a challenge by 3 games and the losing clan in each case gets the same minus points you are a better man than me
  7. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    08 Feb '20 17:56
    @Very-Rusty

I'm workin on it.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '20 18:15
    @padger said
    well if you can explain how a clan that wins a challenge by 1 game gets the same points as a clan that wins a challenge by 3 games and the losing clan in each case gets the same minus points you are a better man than me
    This has been discussed even voted on how the point system would work. Majority voted for winning team gets all the points losing team gets none. It works the same for every team so no gets any advantage. You have Clans that play many more games than others so every challenge must be counted. YOU don't like the way the points are alloted which is what it boils down too.

All you're doing here is re-hashing old stuff that has been discussed over and over even voted on. Majority decided how the points should be done, many changes have been made over the years, some I liked some I didn't but live with what we have. Not everyone is going to be happy, but majority should always rule.

-VR
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Feb '20 04:11
    @padger said
    Still whining I see ?
  10. Here
    Moves
    09 Feb '20 08:55
    @mghrn55 said
    Still whining I see ?
    And I will until this stupid system is changed
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Feb '20 10:12
    @old-indian said

Really good question
    The clan points system is the best and fairest and really easy to understand.
    Compare it to football..win 1-0 or 6-0 you get 3 points..
    Win a clan challenge its the same..no matter if its by one game or a white wash...
    This great system was voted for by clan leaders..for its brilliance and really easy to understand..
    Anyone who has a problem probably wanders about all day in urine soaked pants shouting at clouds..
    Challenges are from 1st January to 31st december...by sheer coincidence thats when the year end...see how easy the clan feature scoring system is...
  12. Here
    Moves
    09 Feb '20 11:04
    @roma45 said
    Really good question
    The clan points system is the best and fairest and really easy to understand.
    Compare it to football..win 1-0 or 6-0 you get 3 points..
    Win a clan challenge its the same..no matter if its by one game or a white wash...
    This great system was voted for by clan leaders..for its brilliance and really easy to understand..
    Anyone who has a problem probably ...[text shortened]... ...by sheer coincidence thats when the year end...see how easy the clan feature scoring system is...
    And yet you agree with me about not completing the challenge
    ST JOHNSTONE
    Ha! Ha! Ha!
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Feb '20 12:55
    @padger said
    And yet you agree with me about not completing the challenge
    ST JOHNSTONE
    Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Mmmmm
    The same st Johnstone safety through to the last 8 in the scottish cup...
    I already said i agreed. Every game should count but it doesn't..only the challenge matters..no other system will work as good aa this.
    This is the best but more importantly the one that the majority of leaders voted for
  14. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    09 Feb '20 18:31
    @roma45

Thanks 😉
  15. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    09 Feb '20 18:322 edits
    @Very-Rusty

No I was asking a serious question.
    I never looked into the format.
    The way roma45 explained it seems fair to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree