1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 18:511 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Sigh.

We played 6 months ago. The games 'haven't' just finished.

That said, I accept your capitulation. Always fun defeating you sir.

😴
    You still Bragged about beating a player who is now rated lower than yourself!

I don't consider it a defeat you do!

You show no sportsmanship what so ever. Hell all you've played this year is 2 measly clan games!!! You obviously aren't here for the chess just to try and win debates with people.

-VR
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 20:04
    @very-rusty said
    You still Bragged about beating a player who is now rated lower than yourself!

I don't consider it a defeat you do!

You show no sportsmanship what so ever. Hell all you've played this year is 2 measly clan games!!! You obviously aren't here for the chess just to try and win debates with people.

-VR
    After 'we' played a couple of games sir, did I make any comment afterward in any forum? And have I ever spoked about or bragged about any opponent in this or any other forum? - The answer is no, and the reason that the answer is no is that I separate chess from the forums, and would in no way want to offend any of the opponents I have played.

In this (or the other) thread alone I said to 'you' that I was undefeated in my clan games, knowing you would immediately go and check and discover I had only played 2 games. It was a joke and no way a slight against that opponent who gave me 2 very well played games.

It really is a pity you take everything so literally and circumnavigate the fun. Genuinely.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 20:48
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    After 'we' played a couple of games sir, did I make any comment afterward in any forum? And have I ever spoked about or bragged about any opponent in this or any other forum? - The answer is no, and the reason that the answer is no is that I separate chess from the forums, and would in no way want to offend any of the opponents I have played.

In this (or the other) ...[text shortened]... ames.

It really is a pity you take everything so literally and circumnavigate the fun. Genuinely.
    LOL@ goad trying to squirm his way out now!!!

So what you are saying is that you purposely said about being unbeaten so I would go look at your games. I don't believe that for a second.

You didn't think ANYONE would challenge you on bragging about it!

Quite simple actually, (even I can figure it out) ! 😛

-VR
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 08:38
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ goad trying to squirm his way out now!!!

So what you are saying is that you purposely said about being unbeaten so I would go look at your games. I don't believe that for a second.

You didn't think ANYONE would challenge you on bragging about it!

Quite simple actually, (even I can figure it out) ! 😛

-VR
    Apparently, I know you better than you know yourself. I predict it took you precisely 20 seconds before you had my clan game history on your screen.

As a clan mascot you really are quite entertaining.

😲
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 16:381 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Apparently, I know you better than you know yourself. I predict it took you precisely 20 seconds before you had my clan game history on your screen.

As a clan mascot you really are quite entertaining.

😲
    Actually you are wrong about the 20 seconds, silly goad!

For a mascot I would think you would be much more entertaining. You're the one who hardly plays any Clan games. How many you have pending? I am playing only 10 right now but did have 17 going. Doing pretty good to you will be sorry to hear!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 18:071 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Actually you are wrong about the 20 seconds, silly goad!

For a mascot I would think you would be much more entertaining. You're the one who hardly plays any Clan games. How many you have pending? I am playing only 10 right now but did have 17 going. Doing pretty good to you will be sorry to hear!!! 😛 😉

-VR
    Apologies sir, forgot to factor in your age.

Let's call it 40 seconds.

(I am always up for clan challenges. I am not however in the position to arrange them).
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 18:23
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

(I am always up for clan challenges. I am not however in the position to arrange them).
    That was NOT the question. The question was how many clan games do you pending?

We know you've only played 2~! 😉

-VR
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 18:31
    @very-rusty said
    That was NOT the question. The question was how many clan games do you pending?

We know you've only played 2~! 😉

-VR
    And I'm playing another 2 right now. But like I say, I have made it clear that I am open to any future challenges. (That was after all why I became a subscriber).
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 18:34
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    And I'm playing another 2 right now. But like I say, I have made it clear that I am open to any future challenges. (That was after all why I became a subscriber).
    You need to tell you Clan Leader you want more games...as I told you have 10 going and did have 17 going at one time!!! Makes you look like the team Mascot not playing many games!!! 😉

-VR
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '19 23:42
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

What part of that are you not understanding? Seriously, it's like talking to a turtle.
    I'll second that.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 08:31
    @suzianne said
    I'll second that.
    Of course you would, he is in your clan silly Suzie Q!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree