1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 18:311 edit
    @vespin said
    @VESPIN

And if Robby lied to me and told you so much PM and fill me in. I will know asap if you are lying. But you have no balls to do so because you do nothing but lie. You must not get any attention at home. Your poor wife. She must be planning to leave you. Okay you guys will miss me now. I really am going to be away for a long time. You guys are to scary for me. LOL LOL
    Now replyng to yourself..

Careful the other you won't read it and put you on ignore...but will save it..you have to be the biggest idiot ever.

Wow..i just remembered the nickname robbie had for you...but if i posted it here i would get a forum ban..its a cracker..

Can't pm as you dont read them..😀😀😀
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 06:43
    @roma45

Not sure what your saying. But my invitation to come out here, and I will pay for the round trip ticket for you myself. I can't pay for it until end of October.

That is all I have to say. Anything you say I don't read. I make sure of it. I might pick up a word as i scroll down to see if anyone but you and radio have responded.

And you are talking about me getting my arse kicked if i acted this way in the real world?

You now have become the biggest moron on this site.

Robert, do you really think I lied to you about the ghetto I lived in, or the mens shelter I had to live in? The people who all passed away early, very early in my life when my friends counted on their parents, I counted on myself. It is nothing to brag about, but I told you all this.

I was trained in three different gyms as an amateur fighter at the same time learning five different martial arts, but I have lived in the city my entire life, the real streets the years in three different ghetto's.

The hardest thing i ever went to, and at the same time it was the best and worse thing that ever happened to me.

So when you say If i acted this way in the streets i would dead or hurt? You are correct.

Fighting when you live in places like that, first you always run with your own crew for back up. I watched a guy get beat to death who lived in the same shelter as me, one door down. I took my beatings and got stronger from them.

You go one of two ways in situations like this. You fight and live and hope you have good people skills to help get yourself out of your environment.

Second, you get killed, beat to death, or even worse.

I was lucky to have a great father who taught me things before he passed away very early in life.

So your comment which means nothing because you never had to experience anything like what I lived through. You did not take care of your Aunts, Uncles, Grandmother's, Father, and your mom and watch them all die but one.

While doing all this, I found away to make my way through, get out, get my degree which i paid myself, and ended up in the medical field.

Your comments are ignorant, silly, and at your age, I would expect more. Especially due to you being older than me.

I do know one thing for sure.

You and Radio would not have made it one week where I lived nor had the people skills or the street IQ to do what you needed to do.

I'm really tired and won't be back in here to see what great and witty things you have to say at your age. You act like a high school kid. Sad part is you don't know it. If you have something new to say, or want to visit me and you can bring a friend if you like, please let me know. It's just me.

Otherwise I don't need to hear you and your boyfriend compliment each other and talk about how funny and wonderful you both are. Eventually Roma, you will be booted from the site. Radio as well. Then this site will so much the better for it. If you to had half a brain you guys would be dangerous.

Two cowards of the worse kind. Keep picking on Padger, one man, elderly, good example for your kids. I am sure they will grow up in a private school because even where you live they would get beat up daily in a public school. Just like their Dad. If you can call yourself that.

Way to much time in here. You lie and cheat both of you.

Oh, by the way, I did not get any PM telling me what Robbie said about me in terms of anything I said to him. Not a word Roma. As I suspected, more lies.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 07:171 edit
    @vespin said
    @roma45

Not sure what your saying. But my invitation to come out here, and I will pay for the round trip ticket for you myself. I can't pay for it until end of October.

That is all I have to say. Anything you say I don't read. I make sure of it. I might pick up a word as i scroll down to see if anyone but you and radio have responded.

And you are talking about me g ...[text shortened]... bbie said about me in terms of anything I said to him. Not a word Roma. As I suspected, more lies.
    OMG..
    Did you post a movie plot by mistake?
    Seriously some thing wrong with you.
    What total BS but actually slightly entertaining.
    A superhero doctor? ..Indiana jones?
    Trained in 5 types of martial arts? ..er ..your night classes in ballet. basket weaving. Amateur dramatics. Stamp collecting. And model trains...is not martial arts.
    I can easily pm you what your nick name robbie had fir you...but you say you don't read them but store them some where.so no point in that.
    Padger can and does give as good as he gets..mmmmm remember you and mcgayto being abusive to an old woman on here..threatening her son ...big hard men..

Now put some proof ifof cheating or stfu...
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 07:44
    @vespin said
    @roma45

And you are talking about me g ...[text shortened]... bbie said about me in terms of anything I said to him. Not a word Roma. As I suspected, more lies.
    So you are going to pay for my ticket to come and meet you..but not till end of October..er..welfare cheque late?
    Why a round trip ticket? You being trained in 5 types of martial arts would surely beat anyone to death in the mean streets you own.
    Oooops doubting your abilliry?
    I better get in training for you then..practise bursting baloons should be more than enough.
    Meet you anywhere but not in a forest..i have seen deliverance.
    As challenged party i pick weapons got to be snowballs..no ice allowed though..and radio as my second...remind me not to wear a sheep skin coat if mcgayto is your second.

Going to be great entrance by you..ballet outfit on dancing to "its raining men" a pay per view event watched world wide...oooops then you wet yourself and went home...
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 14:28
    @vespin said
    @roma45

Hey, little "v", don't forget my return ticket as well. I'm Roma's second remember. When you get the money let me know and I will email you the details. Can't wait !! America here I come !!

I am glad you have risen from the mens shelter to your mommy's basement..............even though it's a few steps down (so to speak).........but still a rise up from the mens shelter. I believe those cardboard box blankets are not that comfortable to huddle under.

And also you are sooooo tough that I quake in my boots just reading about how tough you are. Gee wish I was that tough. You're so tough I believe you don't even use shampoo...........you use REAL poo!!! Now that's tough

Anyway, I'm glad you ended up in the medical field. Do they pay well for lab rats? Hope they don't poke and prod you too much...........but then again.......you're tough.........you have a black belt in macrame !! You can take it.

Oh, and if I lived where you live............I'd just move.............sounds like a pretty sh^tty place to live in my books. Red necks running around wild........no.....give me the beach any day.

Well it's been nice chatting with you tough guy and just in case you don't read this don't forget to let me know when you have the money for my ticket. Do they pay monthly at the lab?
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 15:14
    @radioactive69 said
    Hey, little "v", don't forget my return ticket as well. I'm Roma's second remember. When you get the money let me know and I will email you the details. Can't wait !! America here I come !!

I am glad you have risen from the mens shelter to your mommy's basement..............even though it's a few steps down (so to speak).........but still a rise up from the mens shel ...[text shortened]... don't forget to let me know when you have the money for my ticket. Do they pay monthly at the lab?
    He better get overtime...mmmm do beggars have set hours?
    Robbie coming as well..he cant wait to watch helium voice wet his panties..tell him the nick name face to face..
    I thought money was to be made cage fighting..surely someone an expert in 5 different types of martial arts could afford to buy 3 tickets right away..
    Looking forward to the holiday but hotels must be poor in the slum he lives in.
    At least we dont have to worry about the law..peoole getbeat to death right outside his house...what a coward imagine watching that and doing nothing...
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 15:37
    @roma45 said
    He better get overtime...mmmm do beggars have set hours?
    Robbie coming as well..he cant wait to watch helium voice wet his panties..tell him the nick name face to face..
    I thought money was to be made cage fighting..surely someone an expert in 5 different types of martial arts could afford to buy 3 tickets right away..
    Looking forward to the holiday but hotels must be poor ...[text shortened]... getbeat to death right outside his house...what a coward imagine watching that and doing nothing...
    Little "v" reminds me of this old dog we once had. All hacked up and mangy. Only had 3 legs was stone deaf missing an eye and was accidentally neutered on our barbed wire fence. Went by the name of "Lucky". He was always out on the street picking fights with other dogs but was all bark and no bite (he was also missing most of his teeth after running into the back of our car). He'd crawl back home with a piece of ear missing all scratched up and whimpering where he'd lay under the balcony licking his wounds.

Yes old "Lucky" and little "v" had quite a few traits in common. Brothers in arms !!!
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 17:21
    @radioactive69 said
    Little "v" reminds me of this old dog we once had. All hacked up and mangy. Only had 3 legs was stone deaf missing an eye and was accidentally neutered on our barbed wire fence. Went by the name of "Lucky". He was always out on the street picking fights with other dogs but was all bark and no bite (he was also missing most of his teeth after running into the back of our ...[text shortened]... his wounds.

Yes old "Lucky" and little "v" had quite a few traits in common. Brothers in arms !!!
    Just surprised Hollywood has not bought the rights to his life story.
    Managed to learn 5 different martial arts
    Went to med school. While looking after relatives...mind you all relatives died under his watch..probably bored to death listening to the utter BS..
    Not long to end of month and tickets come.
    Got visa today to travel..really easy when i told them why i wanted to visit usa...
    They asked "what state?"
    I said "worst state in usa"
    " that's little v house..its a total cesspit even rats wont go there make sure you get your up to date innoculations"
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 02:54
    @roma45 said
    Just surprised Hollywood has not bought the rights to his life story.
    Managed to learn 5 different martial arts
    Went to med school. While looking after relatives...mind you all relatives died under his watch..probably bored to death listening to the utter BS..
    Not long to end of month and tickets come.
    Got visa today to travel..really easy when i told them why i wanted to ...[text shortened]... house..its a total cesspit even rats wont go there make sure you get your up to date innoculations"
    I hope the coward has got a second job to raise the money for our tickets faster.

I emailed Robbie who said he's really keen on attending the bout as well. After being stabbed in the back by his so called friend he can't wait to see him annihilated.

I believe his mummy has been chosen as his second. I'm sure she'll be tagged in within the first second. Little "v" has a heart the size of a pea.

Anyway, bags packed and just waiting on the ticket and itinerary. Sounds like a great trip. See you there gentlemen.
  10. Here
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 15:501 edit
    @radioactive69 said

I am glad you have risen from the mens shelter to your mommy's basement..............even though it's a few steps down (so to speak).........but still a rise up from the mens shel ...[text shortened]... don't forget to let me know when you have the money for my ticket. Do they pay monthly at the lab?
    Are you sure YOU are not roma's mother ?
    You are always standing in front of him
    Give him another Doc Martin's to suck on
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 01:16
    @radioactive69

If I thought either of you cowards would show up I would be thrilled to buy you both tickets.

Roma has always invited me to go there where he lives.

So I am inviting him and you both. I figure this way both of you have a chance.
    And you guys can comfort each other on the way over.

You Both really make me laugh. Do you guys know how much you have typed about me? Count my posts and count yours. LOL LOL

Way to spend time with your families. lol Have fun typing away. I have no clue what you guys are typing about me, but I say don't stop, see if you can hit a thousand posts. lol lol Cowards.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 06:05
    @vespin said
    @radioactive69

If I thought either of you cowards would show up I would be thrilled to buy you both tickets.

You Both really make me laugh. Do you guys know how much you have ...[text shortened]... ys are typing about me, but I say don't stop, see if you can hit a thousand posts. lol lol Cowards.
    Hey look. It's dumb and dumber!!!

I'm definitely showing up coward. Let me know when you have the money and I'll tell you where to post the ticket to. Lets see if you're all talk and no action.

Yes we have more time to show you up for the coward and cheat you are as we don't spend 20 hours a week (I've heard of slow but that takes the cake) setting up challenges for your questionable clan. I'd be lucky to spend an hour a week on the site most of which is taken up with cheats such as yourself.

Hey do you have any ideas for the clan points system. So far the Tadger (dumb) has the dumbest post so far but I'm confident that you (dumber) can top that. Lets hear your thoughts coward.

Don't forget the tickets. Looking forward to watching Roma whoop your ass !!!
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 07:31
    @padger said
    Are you sure YOU are not roma's mother ?
    You are always standing in front of him
    Give him another Doc Martin's to suck on
    Hey...you got permission from helium voice to post? Little v will be angry he told you not to.
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 07:44
    @vespin said
    @radioactive69

You Both really make me laugh. Do you guys know how much you have ...[text shortened]... ys are typing about me, but I say don't stop, see if you can hit a thousand posts. lol lol Cowards.
    Still waiting on tickets or are you full of BS as usual...surely not wetting your panties again.
    Thought you told the tadge not to post. Wow everyone ignoring little v now...

Why do many lol....do you walk about all day just laughing at things...
    Leaves fall from a tree...little v laughs
    It starts to rain...little v laughs
    Too much milk in his coffee..little v laughs.

Little v posts how tough he is...er...well ..everyone laughs

Now stop being the helium voiced coward i know you are and send tickets like you promised...or just another lie from the site punch bag..
  15. Here
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 16:32
    @roma45 said
    Hey...you got permission from helium voice to post? Little v will be angry he told you not to.
    I thought you two were a couple ( couple of what I am not sure ) but now I
    know she is your mother
    Does she hold your hand when going to games
    Wipe your tears every time they lose ( which is every week )
    Ha! Ha! Ha!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree