1. Here
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 16:42
    @roma45 said
    Er...saints play for 90 minutes a week..sometimes 180 minutes a week..like most teams in the world.
    That leaves plenty time to find cheats..mcgayto took 2 seconds...

Now finally back to the opening post by helium boy. .simple question that even you can understand..do you agree with him?

Yes or no...
    Play what for 90 minutes ?
    It certainly isn't football
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 16:47
    @padger said
    Play what for 90 minutes ?
    It certainly isn't football
    Yes or no..

Its still football good or bad thats what being a supporter is all about.

Bet you have never been part of a team or had the courage to follow one...

Now wm yes or no...cant dumb it down anymore
    Do you agree with helium boy..
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Oct '19 08:12
    @roma45 said
    Yes or no..

Its still football good or bad thats what being a supporter is all about.

Bet you have never been part of a team or had the courage to follow one...

Now wm yes or no...cant dumb it down anymore
    Do you agree with helium boy..
    Little v's done a runner. The heat got too hot for him to handle.

You'd find him cowering in the fold of mummy's skirt at the moment.

I wonder who he'll stab in the back next? Lemondrop? The Tadger? Or some other clan mate.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Oct '19 08:35
    @roma45

you have sent me about eight messages? Maybe more? I have them saved. I read none of them. I sent you one or two short messages. I have no idea what you said in here or in ALL THOSE MESSAGES YOU SENT ME. I am saving them for when I leave the site so I can post them here and prove just how much you lie and cheat.

You were the one who contacted me and asked if I wanted a truce. I said yes of course. It made no sense doing what we were doing.

You know where I stand, I won't say anything to get thrown off the site. Radio is funny, he makes me laugh. He is witty although he wins the award for the biggest coward on the site. That includes woman. Woman are far tougher than he is. Roma is pure scum who pats himself on the back.

I can promise if i showed up in the town he lived in he would never meet me. He would call the police.

He thinks runs countries on his security system. lol lol

Radio should do stand up. Since nobody has answered my question, I will be gone again for a year or two at least.

Seriously Roma, take care of your family instead of wasting your time in here. You and Radio must be sitting in a room by yourselves, nothing in the fridge, just typing away. lol lol Have fun ladies. Sorry. I meant Cowards.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Oct '19 08:521 edit
    @padger

Padger the best thing you can do is read the forums if you want to. I'm done for a long time. You have a great clan, great members, and you are respected by so many leaders. Why waste your time with these idiots. Put both their brains together and you still only get half a thought.

Focus on your good ideas, and if you have something important to say, go to admins or Russ.

These morons contribute nothing to this site except to pontificate just how wonderful they are, their ideas are better than everyone's, and how brilliant they are.

And if you disagree, they have the pack mentality where they start typing garbage.

Work on your clan, have fun as the site is intended, and ignore them. Ignore the forums.

Anyone who wants to talk to you, will PM.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Oct '19 09:01
    @vespin said
    @roma45

you have sent me about eight messages? Maybe more? I have them saved. I read none of them. I sent you one or two short messages. I have no idea what you said in here or in ALL THOSE MESSAGES YOU SENT ME. I am saving them for when I leave the site so I can post them here and prove just how much you lie and cheat.

You were the one who contacted me and asked if ...[text shortened]... selves, nothing in the fridge, just typing away. lol lol Have fun ladies. Sorry. I meant Cowards.
    Oh dear....
    Just because you got caught cheating and had clans suspended is that my fault?
    Mcgayto banned for cheating again is that my fault?
    Post any lie you want coward helium voice boy...like i care about an online reputation..
    I know the truth about you...back stabbing coward who is detested by many on here.
    Personally i dont give a toss...you're boring beyond belief..and a liar.
    Not even any of your team mates posted they support the lame thread you started...thats got to hurt..
    Your thteats of violence towards me...is utterly pathetic...you ever actually been in a fight?
    Aye right..still going to come for some sort of 17th century duel..

Now i will answer your pathetic question politely...its a no...players are not cheating by a few timeouts...but if same players did it against the same clan hundreds of times so a pattern emerged that would be cheating...but you already knew that...

So you dont read pms i sent...but reply to them...new level of stupidity...at least you put me off ignore...might send you one later so you can pretend not to read it.....😁😁😁😁
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Oct '19 09:10
    @vespin said
    @padger

Padger the best thing you can do is read the forums if you want to. I'm done for a long time. You have a great clan, great members, and you are respected by so many leaders. Why waste your time with these idiots. Put both their brains together and you still only get half a thought.

Focus on your good ideas, and if you have something important to say, go to adm ...[text shortened]... site is intended, and ignore them. Ignore the forums.

Anyone who wants to talk to you, will PM.
    Padger is a legend in the forums..
    He can really take the banter and certainly dish it out...i have genuinely laughed out loud at his comments.
    You on the other hand lame boring spiteful..
    See what padger does next...will he ignore your advice...

Find out at 5..after saints result is in...i am leaving soon for game...love going to ross county..downside have to stop at inverness..geez ugly sheep lovers every where..do our usual kick a few heads normally smash up a pub but hard to notice the difference in that slum town...

Enjoy your day crying in front of the key board as usual..

F C F
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Oct '19 15:32
    @vespin said I will be gone again for a year or two at least.
    Is that all you got for peeping in windows again?

Anyway, enjoy yourself while your in there and remember...........if you drop the soap just leave it. It's not worth bending over to pick it up if you get my drift.
  9. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    05 Oct '19 20:49
    @VESPIN i'm interested to see this, can you send links, any new cheating is not good!
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 08:23
    @Wycombe-Al

Al I'm careful what I read in my own thread. I only know who has posted, and only read Padger's post.

I'll explain more to you what has happened to me in clan matches and it does change the outcome of the match.

But could you answer me a question? I figure it was Radio responsible. You and I spoke well of each other, you were out of town on work, six months ago? Maybe more.

You said when you got back we would put our match in order and start it up. You spoke like a gentleman like you are now.

Then you put me on ignore and never accepted any matches. If I did something without knowing it that offended you, then I apologize. But I had not a clue in the world what I could have done that made you respond this way.

If you take me off ignore, I will be able to have a conversation with you about what clans are doing. Only some, but it cost me a lot of points. Nobody seems to want to answer in here.

If you are willing to talk with me, I would very happy to discuss it with you. You are someone who can explain it so I can understand it. I am not a computer person, tech person, nor do i do any coding. Maybe I have this really wrong.

But I would consider it a favor if you contacted me. But only if you are sincere. Roma and Radio have written books to me. Well not Radio, he just wrote comments. Radio hit over ten that I have saved and that is only in PM's. I never read them.

I only responded to two of them I believe.
    I have no idea what he has said in here as I don't read anything he types.

I have no interest in keyboard warriors who type away on how wonderful they are and how they have all the answers to this site. In reality all he does is come in here and stir the pot. You have no idea how much better it feels not to be involved with them. I was hoping Padger would have PM's me as I have respect for him, and I have agreed and backed up his cause at times.

Anyway, please just PM me and I would really be grateful for the help. Admins have not answered me in two years. About anything. My money is good though. My questions are not I guess. However, Russ himself, the guy most busy on the site, he answered me HIMSELF. And I was grateful.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 09:19
    @vespin said
    @Wycombe-Al

Al I'm careful what I read in my own thread. I only know who has posted, and only read Padger's post.

I'll explain more to you what has happened to me in clan matches and it does change the outcome of the match.

But could you answer me a question? I figure it was Radio responsible. You and I spoke well of each other, you were out of town on work, six ...[text shortened]... . However, Russ himself, the guy most busy on the site, he answered me HIMSELF. And I was grateful.
    Don't do it Al.

This must be the creepiest post I have ever read on this site.

Robbie agreed to talk to him........................then he disappeared.................forever !!!

The fool prattles on about me supposedly sending him 10 messages..................which he didn't read.............but responded to 2 of them. HUH!!! How do you respond to a message you haven't read.

Padger might be dumb but even he has enough sense to steer well clear of you creepy.

Please tell me.........Do you own a hockey mask?.........and do you own a chainsaw? Are there mysterious unsolved murders in your neighbourhood?
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 10:331 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    Don't do it Al.

This must be the creepiest post I have ever read on this site.

Robbie agreed to talk to him........................then he disappeared.................forever !!!

The fool prattles on about me supposedly sending him 10 messages..................which he didn't read.............but responded to 2 of them. HUH!!! How do you respond to a message yo ...[text shortened]... ask?.........and do you own a chainsaw? Are there mysterious unsolved murders in your neighbourhood?
    Lol.
    He hates me and you but talks non stop about us...good to see others put him on ignore..his accusing others in this thread is pathetic after what he and mctayto done.

He does not read pms but saves them? What a complete idiot.
    If only he knew how much robbie reeled him in..got his sad little secrets...which robbie told me..very disturbing
    Hes got to be the most gullible guy in history.actually thinks anyone would believe his utter nonesense...geez every surgeon in the wiorld must have done an operation on him..

Months to live??? Oh weeks to live??
    Oh hours to live.??..for the last 5 years...😁😁😁

Doubt he has a hockey mask...hockey skirt definitely..unsolved murders??? More like unsolved panties getting stolen...
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 17:45
    @roma45 said
    Lol.
    He hates me and you but talks non stop about us...good to see others put him on ignore..his accusing others in this thread is pathetic after what he and mctayto done.

He does not read pms but saves them? What a complete idiot.
    If only he knew how much robbie reeled him in..got his sad little secrets...which robbie told me..very disturbing
    Hes got to be the most gu ...[text shortened]... key mask...hockey skirt definitely..unsolved murders??? More like unsolved panties getting stolen...
    Two people have me on ignore. How will I ever sleep. If I am lying about being sick I guess you are to.

Also I almost never talk about any of you. Try counting the number of posts from you, threads, and PM's which I have saved.

You have to be the biggest moron plus coward on this site. Now go post more lies, cheat more, make up stories, and kiss Radio good night. He gets upset when you forget.
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 17:471 edit
    @VESPIN

And if Robby lied to me and told you so much PM and fill me in. I will know asap if you are lying. But you have no balls to do so because you do nothing but lie. You must not get any attention at home. Your poor wife. She must be planning to leave you. Okay you guys will miss me now. I really am going to be away for a long time. You guys are to scary for me. LOL LOL
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 18:25
    @vespin said
    Two people have me on ignore. How will I ever sleep. If I am lying about being sick I guess you are to.

Also I almost never talk about any of you. Try counting the number of posts from you, threads, and PM's which I have saved.

You have to be the biggest moron plus coward on this site. Now go post more lies, cheat more, make up stories, and kiss Radio good night. He gets upset when you forget.
    I would send a pm ...but you wont read it..
    You posted you only read padgers posts on this thread but have replied to me radio and al....not too bright as usual.

Now begging players to put you off ignore and pm you..oh boy how sad can you get..have some self respect..
    Provide a link where i have lied about you..
    Fact..you had clans suspended
    Fact..robbie thinks youre an idiot
    Fact..you still think mcgayto is not a cheat..even after hes been banned twice.
    Fact..saying you're dying soon for 5 years is pathetic.

Acting hard ...oh boy...i assume you never go out...in real life you would be seriously hurted acting the way you do on here.

You think about me and radio kissing? Now that's creepy..sad sick sexual fantasies from a juvenile brain..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree