1. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    02 Nov '19 21:251 edit
    i would like to get over the issue of clan cheating.

i want to start a clan that "always cheats". this way we do not have to discuss it anymore.

anyone for the "cheat clan" ?
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 05:29
    @mister-moggy said
    i would like to get over the issue of clan cheating.

i want to start a clan that "always cheats". this way we do not have to discuss it anymore.

anyone for the "cheat clan" ?
    There's already two of those. Lemondrop runs one and VESPIN runs the other. The Tadgers clan also borders that list as well.

Nothing original there my friend.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 06:16
    @radioactive69 said
    There's already two of those. Lemondrop runs one and VESPIN runs the other. The Tadgers clan also borders that list as well.

You got your ticket yet?
    Surely he must have raised the money by now..😁😁
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 10:48
    @radioactive69 said

I believe VESPIN has cleaned up his act in his own clan now....We all know the story on Lemondrop perhaps we will see a new Lemondrop next year?

-VR
  5. Here
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 11:07
    @radioactive69 said

I wondered when Roma's mummy would start up again
    Nice to see you
  6. Here
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 11:08
    @roma45 said
    You got your ticket yet?
    Surely he must have raised the money by now..😁😁
    ST JOHNSTONE
    Ha! Ha! Ha!
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 13:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 13:18
    @very-rusty said
    I believe VESPIN has cleaned up his act in his own clan now....We all know the story on Lemondrop perhaps we will see a new Lemondrop next year?

-VR
    After years of cheating he needed to. I think he was on his last chance before being booted. Still, he is playing in Lemondrops clan with the Tadger so we all know what that means
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 13:24
    @padger said
    I wondered when Roma's mummy would start up again
    Nice to see you
    Sorry little Tadger. I haven't had time to boot you around the clan forum lately. I've had a sore foot. Don't worry...........it's getting better. while I wait give me another one of your ideas for the clan points system. Haven't had a good laugh for a while (well except for that performance by England in the rugby world cup final).
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 13:30
    @padger said
    ST JOHNSTONE
    Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Er...check last 2 results dumbnuts...2 wins
    Oh happy days.
    England humped 32-12...refusing to wear runners up medals...crybaby losers..
    Oh really happy days..
    Cant you loan little v some money hes struggling..bit like you with golf, chess, basic facts.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 13:36
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    He could give tadge some chess lessons both are totally useless still figuring out what the horsey does..

Tadgers favourite time....11.28...or 32 to 12....how many actual english were in the England team? I assumed little v organised the team..good to see cheats lose again..
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 15:05
    @roma45 said
    He could give tadge some chess lessons both are totally useless still figuring out what the horsey does..

Tadgers favourite time....11.28...or 32 to 12....how many actual english were in the England team? I assumed little v organised the team..good to see cheats lose again..
    England really suck at sport.

The football world cup is in France. The Ashes are in Australia. The Rugby world cup is in South Africa. The last Englishman to win a grand slam tennis title was back in 1937 and at the last Commonwealth games Australia totally annihilated England beating them by 35 gold medals.

Wait..........I stand corrected.......I've just been informed England hold the current tiddly winks world cup.

Congratulations gentlemen. Well done !!
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 15:16
    @radioactive69 said

The football world cup is in France. The Ashes are in Australia. The Rugby world cup is in South Africa. The last Englishman to win a grand slam tennis title was back in 1937 and at the last Commonwealth games Australia totally annihilated England beating them by 35 gold medals.

Wait..........I stand corrected.......I've just been informed England hold the current tiddly winks world cup.

tiddly winks requires more athleticism than curling
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 15:56
    @radioactive69 said

Also world champions at stupid clan points awarded system...easy win there no idea will ever be as stupid as that..
  15. Here
    Moves
    03 Nov '19 17:43
    @radioactive69 said
    Sorry little Tadger. I haven't had time to boot you around the clan forum lately. I've had a sore foot. Don't worry...........it's getting better. while I wait give me another one of your ideas for the clan points system. Haven't had a good laugh for a while (well except for that performance by England in the rugby world cup final).
    How did you get the sore foot
    Wearing in your boys Doc Martins
    How did Australia get on in the cup ?
    Was it England 40 Australia 16 ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree