1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 08:02
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    Hi there Champ

Dropped in today, and spotted this bit of bile.

Nice to know I leave an impression.

Lots of potentially offensive homophobic comments available with that 'feed' line.

Fill yer boots (that could be another, Champ)

The Oz cricket captain and his 2 mates crawled out from under their stones yet?
    Ahhhhhh.........sponger BOTT square pants.

The only impression you leave is in the back of your undies old son.

Nice game your boys played against Scotland the other day. Looking forward to tonights game. The Ozzies quoted at 6/4. Nice odds. Will be taking a bit of that.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 10:141 edit
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Ahhhhhh.........sponger BOTT square pants.

The only impression you leave is in the back of your undies old son.

Nice game your boys played against Scotland the other day. Looking forward to tonights game. The Ozzies quoted at 6/4. Nice odds. Will be taking a bit of that.
    Coprophilia alive and well in Oz, I see

taking a bit of sandpaper along too?
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 11:06
    Coprophilia alive and well in Oz, I see

taking a bit of sandpaper along too?
    Sponger BOTT square pants...........coprophilia ??? Big word......have no idea what it means..........but I'm sure you didn't either before you looked it up. Does it mean a person who pays his way in life?

Just looked up sponger though. Says "Whining pommie that is too lousy to open his purse strings and pay his way. Freeloader". Hey.......describes you to a tee !!!

Have a nice day !!!!!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 11:37
    how do you look up a word that you don't know?? 🙄

anyway, make sure you send lots of course grade sandpaper to the hapless Aussie cricket team

I am sure they will know where to 'draw the line' at cheating. (well, maybe not)
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 13:38
    how do you look up a word that you don't know?? 🙄

anyway, make sure you send lots of course grade sandpaper to the hapless Aussie cricket team

I am sure they will know where to 'draw the line' at cheating. (well, maybe not)
    Hey sponger BOTT,

Hmmm...........interesting then that you would know the meaning of a word like that. Maybe you aren't on social security as is commonly thought on here. Cleaner maybe.

As to the Australian ball tampering affair I can proudly say that our country doesn't tolerate cheats and they were rightfully punished, not by the rules, which would have seen them banned for a match, but by our own country who abhor cheats (and freeloaders) who banned them for 12 months. English cricketers such as Atherton in 94, Tresgothic in 2005, and Broad and Anderson in 2010 were praised for their craftiness by your countrymen when they were proven to be ball tampering cheats.

Time to get back to your toilet cleaning now. Tally ho old chap.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 17:061 edit
    looks like the mighty Oz are being stuffed in the first ODI, sadly your latest bet has gone the way of most of your others

England currently 80-3 chasing your paultry total

Mind you, just in case we throw it away (again) I have just put a fiver on your guys at a tasty 10-1

So it is win/win either way with me. happy day!

You really are the bookies best mate, arent you?

ps Tresgothic??
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 16:411 edit
    Woeful Saturday for the hapless Aussies

LOST in Rugby vs Ireland

LOST in football vs France (bit unlucky, my heart bleeds, honest)

LOSING abysmally in cricket vs England (I have just had a 2 pound bet at 15-1 on Oz winning (just in case a miracle occurs), but lets be honest, it aint going to happen!)

Oh dear
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 21:171 edit
    Cricket went the same way as the other two.

A hat trick of horrors for the hapless Aussies

Shame
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 19:49
    [i]Originally posted by @radioactive69[

Nice game your boys played against Scotland the other day. Looking forward to tonights game. The Ozzies quoted at 6/4. Nice odds. Will be taking a bit of that.[/b]
    Hi there Champ

You waking up to the scorecard from Nottingham

England totally smashed the woeful Aussies, scoring over 480 runs in our 50 overs. A new record for international 50 overs cricket. A lot of Aussie bowlers wish they had stayed in bed.

Aussies currently making a good fist of it.

No, not really.Slumped to 230 for 8. Come on, Aussie. Only 250 or so to go!

Boring series, England won it already 3-0.

Let's hope your Soccer team can do something to ease the woe
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 21:381 edit
    And the woe continues

Aussie football team manage a meagre draw, 1 point from 6. Oops! (Are they capable of scoring from anything but a penalty?)

Aussie cricket team are given a 300 plus total then are totally bullied by England who just walk it.

Sad days for Antipodean sports fans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree