1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 May '18 17:103 edits
    Although move notifications could be easily disabled, some of the other email notifications could not. Although greatly reduced anyway by the site notification system that replaced many emails, the remaining few can be disabled altogether in "Site settings >> Notification Settings".

Turn off "Other notifications".

If logged in, go here.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 May '18 12:49
    The process for turning off email notifications has been overhauled.

Every "notification" email now has an unsubscribe link in the footer.

These are "Move Notifications", "Opponent Initiated Move reminders" (rarely used these days), and "Everything else" (open invites accepted, game deleted, etc)"

Clicking the the "unsubscribe from email" link will stop similar emails (as defined above) from being sent. You no longer need to be logged for the link to work.

Email notifications can be turned back on in Accounts Settings >> Notifications.
  3. UK
    Moves
    23 May '18 10:17
    Originally posted by @russ
    "Opponent Initiated Move reminders" (rarely used these days)[/b]
    Are these Rarely used since they button to trigger them doesn't appear on the Default or Compact views?

Do you have any stats for what percentage of users use which view?

I'd love them to be added back to the Actions section of the Compact view, I'd remember to use them more often.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree