1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 19:561 edit
    Some people are currently reporting problems with the conditional move interface.

If that includes you, please send a site feedback from the device and browser with which you experience the problem and describe the issue in as much detail as you can.

Thank you. This will help us find a solution to an unusual bug we are unable to reproduce right now.
  2. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 20:53
    No issues with that on ipad. Board analysis popup not great though
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 08:26
    @iamatiger said
    Board analysis popup not great though
    This will revert to a similar native windows pop-out today. It was always a contentious move, but will go with the previous method.

The next board update will have the analysis and game play board all as one, just off a tab above the submit move button. I'll beta test that with no further changes though.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 08:28
    Anyone having still having the Conditional Move Interface issue? One confirmed report of this being fixed now, so would like some corroboration on this?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 09:051 edit
    @russ said
    Anyone having still having the Conditional Move Interface issue? One confirmed report of this being fixed now, so would like some corroboration on this?
    I just played a conditional move, no problems, iPhone 6S iOS 11.4.1 running in safari. Display in standard (not zoom) mode.

Duplicate post from the other thread.
  6. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 09:24
    Thanks Russ, sounds fine.
    some popup windows can be docked into tabs in chrome, however this is a completely bare window with no chrome menu to do that.
  7. England
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 10:44
    Still an issue on an IPad running iOS 12.0 using Safari
  8. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 10:45
    @russ said
    I am still experiencing the conditoonal move issue. Same device and nrowser i reported in my bug report throigh feedback
  9. Upstate NY
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 11:34
    @russ said
    The issue remains for me as well.
  10. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 11:49
    I am using iPhone 7. Conditional move board is blank and too large for the screen.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 15:24
    @adalia-bipunctata said
    I am using iPhone 7. Conditional move board is blank and too large for the screen.
    Are you able to send a screen grab of what you are seeing? I will PM you.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 15:24
    @adalia-bipunctata said
    Settings > Safari > block pop ups ? Off on my device. How’s yours?
  13. Upstate NY
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 15:59
    I've been having the blank board in conditional moves. Safari on an iPhone.

On a hunch, I just clicked "Clear History and Website Data" in the setting for Safari. After logging back in to RHP, the problem is now fixed on my phone - the conditional moves board now has pieces displayed as expected.
  14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:051 edit
    @gedwin said
    I've been having the blank board in conditional moves. Safari on an iPhone.

On a hunch, I just clicked "Clear History and Website Data" in the setting for Safari. After logging back in to RHP, the problem is now fixed on my phone - the conditional moves board now has pieces displayed as expected.
    Glad to hear it is working👍, but just to confuse things...I just uploaded a likely fix minutes before you posted. Ah well!

So, if you were having this issue previously, without clearing your history, can you post if it is fixed?
  15. Upstate NY
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:28
    Damn coincidence.

For what it is worth, I:
    1) tested that the board was still empty (i.e., problem there)
    2) went to settings and clear website data
    3) retested and found that this board was fixed.
    4) posted to this thread

These 4 steps completed as quickly as my thumbs could do it without delay between steps (over the course just a few minutes). It remains possible that your update hit at just the right moment somewhere within step 2.

Nonetheless, as you say, the proof now will be whether the issue is resolved for others without resetting locally.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree